For Christmas 2022, we are again focussing on hub operations as we found customers really enjoyed choosing their own tree.
Deliveries will continue for our rollover customers.
The trees are netted in biodegradable netting and can be laid down in the car with the seats down.
HUB PICKUP & RETURN
- Free to pick up and return to our hubs
- Select the location in the drop down menu on the product page
- Choose the date you would like to pick up and return your tree. Available dates are in black
- The hubs will be open to collect your tree from 11am to 2pm
- See below for collection locations
Returning your tree to the hub
- See below for return dates per location
- The hubs are open for returns from 11am to 2pm
- Please keep the netting to roll up over the tree as best you can, two people can do this quite easily
There is a slight tweak to our operational model and our customer collection hubs this year will operate from Dulwich, (SE21) and Barnes, (SW13)
South London Scout Centre
December hub collections: 7th to 10th December 2022
January hub returns: 3rd to 5th January 2023
Opening times: 11am to 2pm
Vine road recreation ground
what three words: https://w3w.co/cost.socket.starts
December hub collections: 10th December 2022
January hub returns: 3rd January 2023
Opening times: 11am to 2pm
ROLLOVER DELIVERY & COLLECTION
Delivering your rollover tree
- A rollover is where a customer is renting the same tree from last year
- Delivery of rollover trees will be between 5th - 8th December 2022
- Delivery and collection is £22 for 1 tree (£11 each way)
- Delivery and collection is £11 for each subsequent tree
- We have a selection of delivery dates and times available which you choose on the product page. (Limited delivery slots available so don't delay your booking!)
- Please write any notes about your location that you feel we should know e.g. stairs, access, parking etc. in the "Things to know" box on the basket page
- Postcodes we deliver rollover trees to: N, E, EC, SE, SW, W, WC, NW,
- We will keep you updated on delivery day by text
- We will bring the tree to the front door but just cannot come indoors
- Please keep the netting as this can be used to roll up and cover the tree for pick up
Having your tree collected
For our rollover customers the trees will be collected between 3rd to 5th January 2023.
- Please ensure the tree is free from all the decorations
- Please do not leave the tree outside, we have had other collectors taking a liking to our trees
- Use the netting to roll up over the tree as best you can, two people can do this easily
- We will keep your deposit as we assume you would like to rollover the tree, however if you would like your deposit back please let us know as we will then process the payment. Please allow a few days for this transaction to go through.
The Farm has instructed that the trees are not inside for longer than 3.5 weeks, to ensure maximum survival, we are therefore tied to these dates.